I've been working in the gaming industry since 1996. I started at Activision in customer support and worked my way up through Quality Assurance, Design and eventually a Senior Game Designer.
Since I also have an art degree I'm versatile and can easily jump in and do a number of jobs such as level designer, scripter, modeler, textures, lighting, etc. While at Raven my focus was mainly AI scripting and less level design. At Ubisoft it has been more of an equal amount of level design and AI scripting. I have a solid understanding of my industry and what it takes to make a successful AAA game.
As a Game Designer I've worked on many AAA titles such as...
- Farcry 5
- Assassin's Creed: Unity
- Splinter Cell: Blacklist
- Call of Duty: Black Ops
- Quake 4
- Jedi Knight II
- Return to Castle Wolfenstein
I most recently worked at Ubisoft Toronto in the position of Senior Game Designer.
- Various in house editors such as DUNIA
- Unreal Editor
- Various in house visual scripting editors
- Basic C Scripting
- Radiant Level Editor for Quake2, Quake3, Doom3
- Minor 3Ds Max Modeling Experience
- Talented Artist when using traditional tools as well